At Schindhelm, we have always strived to create and maintain an open culture characterised by appreciation. We are convinced that this is the way to gain the trust of our employees (m/f/d) (hereinafter referred to as "employees") and our business partners. That is why we want to create a safe and reliable way for everyone to report violations of the law or our principles of conduct and action to us. We can only protect our company, our employees and our business partners if we act in accordance with the law and with integrity. Our whistleblowing system receives concrete indications and potential misconduct from employees of Schindhelm Allianz.
The Schindhelm Whistleblowing Solution is available to all our employees and external parties. Reports can be made anonymously and in your local language through this platform, although we always encourage you to disclose your identity and engage in a dialogue with us. We assure you that all data and information you share through our whistleblowing system will be treated with the utmost neutrality as well as in strict confidence.
We rely on you to raise concerns and help us defend our values.
Thank you in advance for your contribution!
SCWP Schindhelm Services SE
How our whistleblower system helps protect your privacy
- No identifying information is provided to the contacts.
- Your message will be stylometrically redacted to provide you with an even higher level of anonymity. We remove all punctuation and convert all words to lowercase."
- All information is end-to-end encrypted, so your sensitive information remains safe.
What you can do to protect yourself
- You are not on the corporate network (Internet/VPN).
- You should not use a device (smartphone, computer, etc) that is provided by your employer.
- You should not use the kinds of idioms or abbreviations that you frequently use in conversations or when writing emails.