At Schindhelm, we have always endeavoured to create and maintain an open and appreciative culture. We are convinced that in this way we can gain the trust of our employees and our business partners. That is why we want to create a safe and reliable way to report violations of laws or our principles of behaviour and conduct.
Our whistleblower system is operated externally as an online platform by Schindhelm Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH, Osnabrück, which we have commissioned. It is available to all our employees and external parties. You can submit reports anonymously and in your own language via this platform, although we always encourage you to identify yourself and enter into a dialogue with us. We assure you that all data and information you provide via our whistleblowing system will be treated with neutrality and strict confidentiality. You can find more information on this in the FAQ >>
We rely on you to raise concerns and help us stand up for the values of Schindhelm.
Saxinger Schindhelm Services SE
How our whistleblower system helps protect your privacy
- No identifying information is provided to the contacts.
- Your message will be stylometrically redacted to provide you with an even higher level of anonymity. We remove all punctuation and convert all words to lowercase."
- All information is end-to-end encrypted, so your sensitive information remains safe.
What you can do to protect yourself
- You are not on the corporate network (Internet/VPN).
- You should not use a device (smartphone, computer, etc) that is provided by your employer.
- You should not use the kinds of idioms or abbreviations that you frequently use in conversations or when writing emails.